April 26, 2010

Black Diamond Show Playlist for 4/26/10; WNHU, 88.7 FM, West Haven, CT & www.wnhu.net

A little under the weather today, so not much commentary--except that I enjoyed putting this show together for y'all. . . .
Thanks for your continued support!

1 Don Stover -- Black Diamond
2 Gibson Brothers -- Whisper in my ear
3 The Rhythm Rats -- Willow Garden
4 Three Stripped Gears -- Blackberry Rag
5 Kathy Louvin & Pamela Brown Hayes -- I wish you knew
6 Alison Krauss & Union Station -- Oh, Atlanta
7 Earl Scruggs, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, et al. -- Flint Hill Special
8 Hank Williams -- The Tennessee Border
9 Jim & Jesse & the Virginia Boys -- Gosh I miss you
10 Hedy West -- Don't go down that lonesome road
11 Red Allen, Frank Wakefield & the Kentuckians -- Deep Elum Blues
12 Big Medicine -- The Old Grey Mare
13 Dirk Powell -- Texas Bells
14 The Bluegrass Album Band -- Ocean of Diamonds
15 David Grisman & Tony Rice -- Good Old Mountain Dew
16 Kenny & Amanda Smith Band -- I've got more to go to heaven for
17 Double Decker String Band -- Cotton-Eyed Joe
18 Chris Brashear & Peter McLaughlin -- Where the City Ends
19 Red Parham & the Haywood County Ramblers -- All Bound Down
20 Clay Buckner & Beverley Cotton -- Colored Aristocracy
21 Bill Monroe & The Bluegrass Boys -- Midnight on the Stormy Deep
22 Here Today -- The Children are Crying
23 Nashville Mandolin Trio -- Waltz for Bill Monroe
24 The Monroe Brothers -- When our Lord shall come again
25 Kenny Baker -- Festival Waltz
26 The Stanley Brothers -- I love no one but you
27 Chance McCoy & the Appalachian String Band -- Cranberry Rock
28 Merle Travis -- I like my chicken fryin' size
29 The White Brothers & Alan Munde (New Kentucky Colonels) -- I'm Blue and I'm Lonesome
30 The Chicken Chokers -- Polecat Blues
31 The Dreadful Snakes -- Linda Lou
32 Craig Johnson -- Ladies on the Steamboat
33 David Grisman & Tony Rice -- I don't want your mandolins, mister
34 Newfound Road -- My shoes sure know how to get around
35 Craig Johnson -- Lets hunt the horses
36 Flatt & Scruggs & the Foggy Mountain Boys -- I'm working on a road
37 Sierra Hull & Highway 101 -- Smashville
38 Lilly Brothers & Don Stover -- Neath that cold grey tomb of stone
39 Clarence White & Doc Watson -- Soldier's Joy
40 Don Stover -- Black Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment