December 18, 2011

Top 12 Newer Bluegrass Songs as Reported to Bluegrass Unlimited 12/18/11

Top 12 Newer Bluegrass Songs For the period ending 12/18/11
as reported to Bluegrass Unlimited by
The Black Diamond Show
WNHU, 88.7 FM, West Haven, CT
  1. Charlie Sizemore, I Don’t Remember Loving You
  2. Bearfoot, Come Get Your Lonesome
  3. The Missy Werner Band, I’d Rather Love a Memory
  4. Larry Sparks, Almost Home
  5. Blue Highway, I Ain’t Gonna Lay My Hammer Down
  6. Donna Ulisse, Let it Rain
  7. April Verch, Durang’s Hornpipe
  8. Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen, Ominous Anonymous
  9. Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out, Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar
  10. John Reischman & The Jaybirds, Consider Me Gone
  11. Carolina Road, Cold Carolina Snow
  12. Charlie Sizemore, No Lawyers In Heaven
In addition to submitting reports to Bluegrass Unlimited, we also report the Black Diamond Show playlists to Bluegrass Today and FOLKDJ-L/folkradio.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment