January 24, 2012

Top 12 New Bluegrass Songs as reported to Bluegrass Unlimited (1/22/12)

Top 12 Newer Bluegrass Songs For the period ending 1/22/12
as reported to Bluegrass Unlimited by
The Black Diamond Show
WNHU, 88.7 FM, West Haven, CT
  1. Blue Highway, I Ain’t Gonna Lay My Hammer Down
  2. Crowe Brothers, Southern Moon
  3. Charlie Sizemore, I Don’t Remember Loving You
  4. The Missy Werner Band, I’d Rather Love a Memory
  5. Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen, Ominous Anonymous
  6. Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out, Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar
  7. Bearfoot, Come Get Your Lonesome
  8. Donna Ulisse, Let it Rain
  9. April Verch, Durang’s Hornpipe
  10. Del McCoury Band, My Rose of Old Kentucky
  11. John Reischman & The Jaybirds, Consider Me Gone
  12. Chris Jones & The Nightdrivers, Final Farewell
In addition to submitting reports to Bluegrass Unlimited, we also report the Black Diamond Show playlists to Bluegrass Today and FOLKDJ-L/folkradio.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment