August 16, 2010

Black Diamond Show Playlist for 8/9/10 (88.7 FM West Haven CT and www.wnhu.net)

I was on vacation last week so didn't get a chance to post the play list: Here it is!

Thanks for your support!

1 Don Stover -- Black Diamond
2 Ronnie Bowman -- Crazy Train
3 Faron Young -- I Just Come to Get My Baby
4 Ed Haley -- Dunbar
5 The Monroe Brothers -- Sinner You'd Better Get Ready
6 Rhonda Vincent & The Rage -- Each Season Changes You
7 Hank Williams -- I Won't Be Home No More
8 John Reischman & The Jaybirds -- Hop High Ladies
9 Longview -- Georgia Bound
10 Rayna Gellert & Susie Goehring -- Great Big Taters in the Sandy Land
11 The Stanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys -- Loving You Too Well
12 Merle Travis -- Three Times Seven
13 Jim Silvers -- I Wanna See Las Vegas
14 Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies -- Fan It
15 Charles River Valley Boys -- Cherokee Shuffle
16 Guy Clark -- Homegrown Tomatoes
17 Martin, Bogan, & Armstrong -- Barnyard Dance
18 Matt Brown -- Hard Times
19 Alison Krauss & Union Station -- Baby, Now That I've Found You
20 Joe Newberry -- Missouri Borderland
21 Red Mountain -- Barnyard Dance
22 The McCoury Brothers -- I'll Pretend It's Raining
23 Reed Island Rounders -- Ship In The Clouds
24 Kenny & Amanda Smith Band -- Angels Calling At My Door
25 The Johnson Mountain Boys -- I Want To Live Like Christ My Savior
26 Patty Loveless -- Why Baby Why
27 White Brothers and Alan Munde -- Banjo Boy Chimes
28 Laurie Lewis -- Texas Girl
29 Seldom Scene -- Katie Dear
30 Karl Shiflett & Big Country -- JakeBrakes
31 David Grisman & Sam Bush -- Hartford's Reel
32 Jimmy Martin, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, et al. -- My Walkin' Shoes Don't Fit Me Any More
33 Hoover Uprights -- Wild Goose Chase
34 Louvin Brothers -- My Baby's Gone
35 The Kentucky Colonels -- Over in the Glory Land
36 Don Stover -- Black Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment