March 25, 2010

Concert Announcements, Square Dances, Contra Dances

Use the "Make a request" link to the right to let me know of any
  • Concerts (Bluegrass, Old-Time)
  • Festivals (Bluegrass, Folk, Old-Time)
  • Square Dances
  • Contra Dances
you'd like me to mention on the air. So far, I've just been making passing reference to the Concerts sections of the CTBMA Old Home Place--another of the links to the right of this blog. I'll typically make such announcements towards the beginning of the last half hour (a song or two past 1:30).

Of course, you can also use the "Make a request" link to just make a request, too.

3/29 show is "in the can." It will be a good one--lots of old-time, lots of bluegrass, and lots of "Brother Duets." Tracks from 5 LPs I digitized this week, too (Jimmy Martin, Larry Sparks, Joe Val, Frank Wakefield & Red Allen, and the Monroe Brothers).

No comments:

Post a Comment